CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

S.O.S : help me!!~

Adusss!! can't sleep lorrr... a lot of thingz for me 2 think about...so many thingz need 2 b settle.. aiyoo, how to stand a life lyke diz?? My convocation fee still not being paid.. hard to find a Bank Islam here, so far far away!! i wish there would b sumone ~ willing to help me.. but it seems nobody can!! so sedihh larr.. then hv to find a gud n perfect tyme to 'date' a doctor..heeeheee. better make it soon!!

Then, dunno who can fetch me up at the LCCT!! I'm goin back to Shah Alam diz 20th May... Wednesday morning!! Sumtym felt lyke dun want to go back anymore..so many thingz happened not as wat it should be..some sort of traumatic and~~!!

Hmm, also feelin dizzy when i think how should i pack my stuff and send it up there..ermm, to Perak i mean.. a lot of thingz for me to move!! Don't think i can drive all the way to Perak anymore. Plus, dun think one trip will be enough to move all the stuff.. a trip of 2 maybe awwkayyy.. ya lar..keta kecik lor!! but as mention, i cant drive pegi balik..pegi balik like dat. so tired!! huhu...

My Convocation will be held on 29th May.. 1 more thing dat i should taken care of.. dunno how to goin there on 29th, so malass to drive in the UiTM area and looking for a parking spot.. wish that sumbody can drive me there.. haiyoo...but seem dat all of my fwenz graduate with me.. and those who didn't...they should be oledi 'balik kampung' dat tyme..

Aaiiyooo!! my life jadi KraZiiiEEee if owest lyke diz!! i pray dat the angel will fallin down here to help me!! or wish maybe there would be a hero to offer me a heLp..haha, but i dun think so!! CaNonnggg.......heLp mE!!!!

Owhh ya..almost forgot to mention.. i cut my hair SHORT... really really short!! Hihi..but easy to maintain!! dun have to comb it...
~guna tangan pun boLehHH..!!
~


0 comments: