CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

CHOICES..!!

Today...badan aku rasa mau tumbang..tulang temulang rasa mau patah.so tired diz few days..just goin back from general cleaning d house where i'm going to stay after diz.not really feel ok to move in dat house..but no choice la..my dad ask me to move in as soon as possible..but i wish i can start to stay there in November..now is bulan surut..not so gud la for me to move in during diz period of time..fengshui not so gud.hihi...dunno when i start to believe in fengshui...

Next week..Pesta Sungai Krian.Hv to incharge for the 'Pameran'...pls..do come ok!!Actually..i m totally 100% dun have any idea bout it..just do wat ppl ask me 2 do.Shut my mouth,start the engine,and do my job..dats the better thing for me to do..n wish dat everything is under control.

Ohya,i got one new job offer..but still cant decide whether want to accept it or not.lot of things for me to think about..every steps dat i make will effect my life n future..so hv to think carefully n try to make a decision..(haiyooo...gue lembab gila when it comes to DECISION MAKING!!). ME really dont know what to do right now. Dear God,please help me..lead me the way.


~end~

0 comments: