CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Birthday Blessings

All April's Guys and Ladies...


HAppy BirThdaY to You!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s your birthday...
and I’m thinking how glad I am
that you were born.
You have given me so much--
supported me, encouraged me,
cared for me; I didn't even need to ask.
I celebrate your wonderful self!
I am in awe of your boundless generosity,
your infinite kindness--that gentle inner glow
that you so freely use to warm my life.
Your birthday is as much a celebration for me
as it is for you, maybe more,
and I wish for you the best of birthdays,
the best one ever.
May each birthday be better than the last.
Most of all, I hope you will always be
As happy as you have made me.



1st

Nancy Kua

(My ex-Classsmates...salute her,she's a vegeterian..)

10th

Haiza(Partner in crime..she's married now..got a pair of hero n heroin...plus 1 will b out..hehe)

Yuhanis, Yuhanas (The Twins...Sweet and unpredictable,help me a lot..thanx)

Fariesya Fadzline (hot mama...loving and talkative, hihi...)

Maureen (becoming 22nd this year..welcome..)

13th

Dayang Siti Norbila

(do take care of urself..ingat gik kita jumpa tym interview FSR..12th April 2003..partner study last minute or xstudy langsung for final..haha)

15th

Lily Anyie

(AJK Makanan...yummy...I'm LOvin it)

18th

Farzurullah (Classmate tym Diploma, biak Miri..ada 2 adik twin yg sweet,bapaknya pun bait)

19th

Muzakkir Akmal (Orgnya sangat baikkk & aku byk hutang budi..xtbayar kot..thanx.if kawen,aku jd pgapit..hihi)

20th

Amy Zahrie (budak Perak..ada tahi lalat kat muka..buat muka jd makin sweet..)

Khaironie (Adik classmate aku tyme sekolah rendah...comel jak..so rindu)

Me....~!! (aku yg blurrr..tp nakal)

21st

Chang Nyuk Chen (where r u now?kwn ku yg sgt rajin and baikk..dlm klas rajin buat note.cina yg keibanan)

22nd @ 29th

Amy (Budak Account, Kwn Ieka sabah..orgnya sweet n malu2,but kaki cubit..ada org ckp,dia kakak aku.hihi)


My Niece also...forgot the date.. Aprilinda..(Please behave and be sweet as u should be..!!kuat gayut n playgirl)


And those dat i didnt mention here,sorry..i might be forget urs...so plz let me know if u also an Aprilianz...

0 comments: